PPE Universe currently operates a no-return policy for this product. This is because any opened product is unsuitable for resale due to potentially transmitting the Covid virus. However, should your purchased product arrive damaged, then this policy does not apply. In this instance you need to notify us immediately. We will then raise your concern to the product supplier.
Short description: Important notice: This kit is intended for Professional use only. This CE certified rapid test kit offers immediate peace of mind when testing for COVID-19. Contents: 1 x COVID-19 Test Kit Cassettes 1x Introduction. 1 x Alcohol Wipe . 1 x Dropper pipet
COVID-19 TEST KIT CASSETTE TYPE
£ 95,520.00 £ 995.00 / unit
PRODUCT DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
Important notice: This kit is intended for Professional use only.
This CE certified rapid test kit offers immediate peace of mind when testing for COVID-19.
Contents: 1 x COVID-19 Test Kit Cassettes
1x Introduction. 1 x Alcohol Wipe . 1 x Dropper pipette. 1 x Diluent Solution . 1 x Test Cassette. 1 x Results Check Chart
• Significant time and cost saving over lab methods
• Identifies infection before symptoms
• Results within 10-15 minutes
• Assists in the control of viral transmission
• Accuracy of 97.8% (IgM) , 99.6% (IgG) total accuracy is 94.68%
• Easy to use and read, with no specialist equipment required
• CE Certified
• These kits are for professional use only
Always follow government guidelines on testing.
1. Test results of this product cannot be used as a basis for diagnosis. Comprehensive judgement should be made in combination with the clinical symptoms, epidemiological conditions and further clinical data.
2. In the early stage of infection, the test result may be negative because the 2019-nCoV antibody or low antibody level has not yet appeared in the sample.
3. Due to the limitation of the detection method, the negative test result of this reagent cannot exclude the possibility of infection.
4. The reagent can only qualitatively detect 2019-nCoV antibody in human serum, plasma and whole blood samples. It cannot determine the certain antibody content in the samples.
Always read the instructions provided.
You may also like
Is there something wrong with this ad?
Disclaimer: The parties (companies) that list their products on this site are wholly responsible for the content of their listing. This includes all transactions that result from these listings, including the quality of the product and its suitable delivery within the agreed timescales. All buyers should understand that we do not have physical possession of anything listed or sold as a result of a listing on this site. Consequently, our role is limited in the transaction process. Bedford Capital Ltd will safeguard the buyer´s funds in a third party account until delivery of the product has been completed. All buyers are strongly advised to only make payment to Bedford Capital Ltd to prevent any fraudulent transactions. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further details on our processes.