PPE Universe currently operates a no-return policy for this product. This is because any opened product is unsuitable for resale due to potentially transmitting the Covid virus. However, should your purchased product arrive damaged, then this policy does not apply. In this instance you need to notify us immediately. We will then raise your concern to the product supplier.
Short description: Manufactured in the UK, by Cambridge University scientists. High quality 80% alcohol hand sanitiser gel. Kills viruses and 99.99% of bacteria. EN1500 and EN1276 compliant.
- Based on the WHO formulation 1, our hand sanitiser gel contains 80% alcohol and has been developed specifically for its effectiveness on bacteria and viruses.
- The gel is non-fragranced, kind to hands, with zero residue, zero stickiness and leaves hands feeling soft.
- Our high quality hand sanitiser gel is manufactured in our purpose built factory based in Cambridgeshire.
- We source all ingredients from the UK, including our grain spirit ethanol sourced from a well known British distillery.
- The gel formulation is a good consistency and is ideal for dispensers.
A certificate of analysis is available for every batch produced.
Further discounts applicable on higher quantity orders.
You may also like
Is there something wrong with this ad?
Disclaimer: The parties (companies) that list their products on this site are wholly responsible for the content of their listing. This includes all transactions that result from these listings, including the quality of the product and its suitable delivery within the agreed timescales. All buyers should understand that we do not have physical possession of anything listed or sold as a result of a listing on this site. Consequently, our role is limited in the transaction process. Bedford Capital Ltd will safeguard the buyer´s funds in a third party account until delivery of the product has been completed. All buyers are strongly advised to only make payment to Bedford Capital Ltd to prevent any fraudulent transactions. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further details on our processes.